1. He is funny, after all these years he still makes me laugh.
5. He leads our family with a strong faith.
6. He has healing hands.
7. He can really put a great meal on the table, his fresh salmon in wine is fantastic.
8. I love the way he brings me coffee and breakfast in bed weekends.
9. I would have lived with him in a shack, but didn’t have to because he’s a great provider.
10. He can turn an ordinary yard into a beautiful retreat, and he has!
11. He likes to go to the theater with me.
12. Let’s face it, there are advantages to having a husband who is a massage therapist.
13. He never leaves the house in the morning without kissing me.
14. The strong, opinionated women in our family don’t intimidate him.
15. He’s never worn shorts with black knee socks and sandals.
16. Animals like him.
17. He reads people well, much better than me.
18. He loves his family and friends and is there for all of us, always.
19. Despite all my flaws he likes me just the way I am (most of the time).
20. He’s smart.
21. Most of the time he defers to me in the area of home décor, trust me that’s a GOOD thing.
22. It’s nice to share memories with him.
23. To know him is to love him.
24. He runs our business honestly and with great integrity and his dad would be so proud.
25. I loved my mother and father-in-law, they were wonderful people.
26. Can’t think of ANYONE I would rather raise children with or share the joy of grand parenting with.
27. I still get excited when I know he’s on his way home from work.
28. Wouldn’t want to face any medical challenge without him by my side, he’s seen me through some difficult times and made the going easier for me in every case.
29. He’s a very generous person, with his time and his money.
30. He doesn’t snore loudly.
31. Artistically he has a lot of talent in many areas, music and photography to name a couple, and he’s willing to share that talent.
32. Even when the going gets tough, he keeps on going.
33. He’s learned to watch football with me.
34. We are comfortable riding quietly or spending an evening side by side with few words.
35. My life is so much better for having him in it.
36. I love him more each day than the day before.
Happy 36th wedding anniversary Bob, I love you the most, here’s to many more happy years!